Tuesday, July 29, 2014

CT Tags & 2 CLuster Frame Freebies ~ Rose Angel

Kaci Of Scrappin Krazy Designs has a simply beautiful new kit out called 
"Rose Angel"
This kit is unique and beautiful
I have made 2 Cluster Frame Freebies with the beautiful kit

Here is a preview of the kit:

Head on over to Kaci's blog to find where you can purchase this stunning kit

And here is a preview of the 2 Cluster Frame Freebies I have created


You can find my Cluster Frames HERE

I have made a tag with each of the cluster frames
For the 1st I have used the beautiful art of 
Jessica Dougherty
This tube was purchased at CILM when they were open
But you can now find her art at CDO

For the 2nd tag I have used the stunning art of
Verymany
You can find this tube at her store





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful cluster. xx

    ReplyDelete