Monday, November 11, 2013

Update and Moving News!!!!!

Well its been a while , lots has happened since August i found out i have Spinal Stenosis after i took a bad fall down the stairs so that led to a lot of tests and back and forth between Doctors and Housing , I got approved to transfer in September and just last Thursday i got the letter saying my Apartment is ready , i go see it on the 12th and if i come out of there with the keys looks like the move date is going to be December 8th. I am beyond ready to be out of here and have things a little easier mobility wise. So for a while i will be sporadic but i am here and cant wait to be moved and settled so i can really site and concentrate to create my mojo is on strike right now
Hugs 
Beth-Ann

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your accident. My hubby has the same thing and has a lot of pain. Thanks for the great tuts. I'm putting a couple on our list.

    ReplyDelete